I never know what kind of adventure my kids are going to take me on each day, or what mischievous thing they're going to do over and over again because they can't get enough of it.
While we were at my mom and dad's, Tyler loved pushing the button on the fridge so the water would come out....he was absolutely soaked, twice! Lately, this is where I've found him "just washing my hands!" There is pink soap caked on his arms up to his elbows, all over the side of his face and all over the counter top. (I don't know why his pants are around his ankles) He also has "bow envy" right now and put this one on all by himself yesterday.
Bryce tells me all the time now, "I like babies." He adores his little sister and is always asking to hold her or even more frequently, "can I touch her head?" (reminds me of rubbing a budha belly for good luck). If Lexi is crying he is usually the first one to rush over to her and tell her "It's ok baby!"
Yesterday, Bryce was giving Lexi "honey" (money) and he was so excited when it would stick in her hand or she would "hold on to it!"
Rub a dub dub, 3 kids in the tub!
Lexi LOVES her swing. As soon as we put her down in it she looks up to watch the fish fly around her and the little light above her change colors. But there's a short circuit or something in it and it doesn't work very well anymore. If I give it a good whack it might work for a few moments! I love the picture of her in the bow because she just looks like she's contemplating doing something naughty.
And finally, everyone needs a picture of themselves falling asleep at the dinner table.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
2 comments:
Wow Tyler's going to love you for that one day! ;) I think I would have been afraid to let go as well.
That is the funniest thing ever. Very cute. Your boys are getting so big. Thank goodness for blogging to stay in touch.
Post a Comment