The boys have had colds this week (then gave it to Lexi, grr!) so we kept Easter festivities to a minimum. We dyed Easter Eggs. Started out great, then fizzled out from there. All the boys wanted to do was crack the eggs open and spill the dye everywhere. I'd finally had enough but when I cleaned up everything I had quite the tantrum thrown from both boys.
We had a small Easter Egg hunt on Sunday morning. Yes, they're wearing Christmas Pajamas...at least two holidays are related! :)
After the hunt, I made crepes for breakfast with fruit and real whipping cream (yumm!) I baked an angel food cake for dinner that night and by the time we got the kids bathed and dressed, we had only a couple of minutes to take some pictures. We had planned on taking another picture of Lexi, because she's just so hunched over, but she threw up all over her dress, so this will do:
Our friends, Tana & Levi blessed their little baby Omar, so went to his blessing. Because our kids still had runny noses I didn't feel like it was fair to send them to nursery so we went home and changed and got an earlier start on our drive up to Fruit Heights. Jason & Jen invited us up to dinner. We had an awesome feast, then went on a small hike with the kids to a little treehouse.
It was a great, BUSY day! I am so grateful for the chance to reflect on our Savior's life, especially the miracle of the Resurrection. What a comfort it is to know that because of His Atonement and Resurrection, we too can have the gift of eternal life. I am so grateful that after our death here on earth, we can be together with our families forever. What joy and comfort that knowledge brings to me. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Fun
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like Easter was a blast at the Glutz household. Jules you look so great! The pic of you carrying alexis... you look so amazing!
Post a Comment