We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Coming Home from the Hospital

We got to come home from the hospital on Friday morning(March 6th). They asked me if I wanted to leave on Thursday and I said "no, I'll stay another night, but thanks!" I sent Alexis to the nursery and got 5 straight hours of sleep!! That's the most I'll get in a long time I think. We felt really good on Friday morning, I got to take a long shower (a luxury I've been missing the last couple of days), and took my time getting everything all packed up. Marc came over to get me and that was that, getting discharged from the hospital has never been so easy or gone so quickly (they were eager to have my room).

Here's our little girl dressed in "real" clothes for the first time: (I don't know why my picture won't rotate)


So the blanket that Alexis is on is a blanket that was made for me when I was a baby. I'm slightly sentimental :)

Here's our little peanut in her car seat and us getting ready to leave:

No comments: