We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Alexis's Blessing

Sunday, March 29th we blessed Alexis in church. We felt so much love and support from our dear friends and family! Marc did a wonderful job! He turned to me before church started and said, "is it ok to be nervous??" I told him this was a piece of cake, he only had to do one this time!! Our dear baby looked gorgeous in her dress. I didn't use the pink overcoat because it was too big on her, and a little too much, but she was beautiful nonetheless. She didn't cry or fuss at all and patiently endured being passed around to all of the women and girls in my family who wanted to hold her.

After Sacrament meeting we had a little luncheon at our house. We served ham, potato casserole, fruit, rolls, a veggie tray and several desserts. It was my first big luncheon, and I felt very initiated as an "Utah Mormon". I was so happy to have so much family together at one time. The boys loved playing with their cousins. At one point I could hear everyone laughing downstairs so I went down to check on them and they were all playing House. It was very cute. What a great day!

1 comment:

Whitney Blake said...

Alexis looks so beautiful! She has already changed so much... I can't believe it!