We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ultrasound

I had an ultrasound today because the new Doctor thought I was measuring "small." As Marc so politely put it, "how could you be small, you've got a torpedo for a belly?!?"

We were able to see the baby which is always a treat. We were a little worried because the tech thought she saw something that "didn't look like a little girl" But after a little more searching and prodding, she concluded that our girl was indeed still a girl, that was a relief! Anyway, everything is spot on for development at 34.5 weeks. She's measuring beautifully and we're predicting an 8 lb baby if everything continues to go well. She has hair, so I'm thinking she'll look more like Bryce than Tyler, but we shall see. It looked like she had chubby cheeks already, and she's head down all set for delivery.

5 comments:

Whitney Blake said...

Horray!! How exciting! I am so glad everything is going well with the baby and the mommy.

Shauna said...

That is really cool! I love seeing baby stuff!

Ann Anderson said...

Wow, I am still amazed at how you do it. Congrats, good luck and hopefully we can see you guys soon.

Corinne Baird said...

It's so amazing to be able to see that little person inside of you. Can't wait to see her outside - but probably not as badly as you do. :-) Glad to hear all is well with you guys. We sure miss you.

Tolmans said...

YAY! I am glad your girl is still.. in deed.. a girl. she looks like she already has a bow in her hair on the picture of her face :) better get ready for that!!