Marc and I were invited to a New Year's Eve Party this year. We have been looking forward to it ever since the invitation came about. Things have been a little stressful, but we managed to secure a babysitter (who better than their grandparents?) get showered and somewhat dressed up and left excited to party and be with friends for the evening. We showed up and I'm not kidding you, 5 minutes later I started to feel very sick. I think I managed to hide it pretty well for about the first 45 minutes, but then I had to go lay down and I think I scared the hostess into thinking I was going into labor. After an eventful white elephant gift exchange, I regretfully told Marc it was time to leave...and I guess it was good that we left when we did, because I threw up in the front yard of our friend's house (sorry Michael & Tiffany!) This was the first night we were staying at Marc's parent's house and I spent all night sick in the bathroom, literally it was at least 6:30 am before I finally fell asleep, only to be woken up by the kids at 7:30. Poor Marc didn't get very much sleep at all and he was leaving that day to start on his drive out to Utah. It was not a greatest way to start the New Year! But I guess it can only get better from here?? I felt much better today, but Bryce was up last night throwing up....I'm hoping that if Tyler gets it, he gets it quickly! I do not want to deal with a puking kid on the plane on Monday!! Hope you all had a better New Year's!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment