We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

8 months

Once again, I'm cutting it close to the wire with squeezing this post in while Isabel is still 8 months old. She has changed so much this month! I'm constantly amazed at human development. I think it's fascinating watching a little one grow, learn, and develop. I love seeing the similarities that Isabel and her siblings have had in common, but it's also fun to see the differences already.

At 8 months old, Isabel is:
*Crawling! It only took her a few days from doing a little frog scoot on her belly to full on hands and knees with her tummy off the floor.
*Pulling herself to a stand.
*Cruising along furniture
*Climbing. Little stinker.
*Waving
*Clapping hands
*Eating table food. Can barely get her to eat baby food. She knows there's something better that we're eating and demands it.
*Babbling, using different sounds and consonants
*Gurgles? Sounds like a Star Wars Wookie growl
*Giggles and laughs at her brothers and sister
*Loves doggies! Gets so excited when she sees them and just squeals in delight
*Enjoys peek-a-boo, pat a cake, and being included in the middle of her siblings playing. Likes to flirt with others, especially at church or in public.
*Sits up in the shopping cart
*Just got her first two teeth on the bottom.
*Has one decibel level, loud yelling and screeching!
*Is a fun, sweet baby. We are so thrilled to have her in our family










No comments: