In January, Lexi started up with dance lessons again. Last year, I paid for her lessons with the money I earned from teaching swim lessons. When I stopped teaching, and with adjusting to life with 4 kids, dance lessons were not an option in the fall. Fortunately, there were some spots open with the new term and her teacher, Ms. Laura, was thrilled to have Lexi back. The first day back in lessons, Ms. Laura told me she couldn't believe how much Lexi had remembered. She was going to keep up just fine!
We had a parent watch day in February, so these are some of the pictures of I took.
Lexi leading warm-up and stretches:
The girls danced a couple of ballet numbers:
This was a jazz number called "Who Let the Frogs Out?" they came out jumping like little frogs, it was cute. Yes, that's my flash in the mirror.
Tumbling is Lexi's favorite right now. She's been working hard to be able to do a "bridge".
Getting some help with a hand stand:
We're excited to be back in dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment