Tyler got Bryce a 550 piece puzzle for Christmas. His reasoning was that he thought Bryce was smart enough to do it and he wanted it to take him a long time. Well, take him a long time was an accurate description. I don't think he would have finished more than Gru if I hadn't taken over.
We left it up for a few days, then Marc suggested we take a picture with the completed version before taking it a part. Well, Lexi didn't hear the "let's take a picture first" and quickly went to work demolishing it. We stopped her after she'd destroyed about 2 inches thick of the entire right side of the puzzle. I didn't want to touch the puzzle again and just wanted to take the picture, but Marc helped piece it back together and we had "finished result" picture.
Anybody want a 550 piece "Despicable ME 2" puzzle? I am not touching that puzzle ever again! LOL.
1 comment:
I can totally see why that was such a tough puzzle and why you would never want to touch it again. It is super cute though!
Post a Comment