While we were in Cincinnati, Marc's dad took some pictures for us. We LOVE how they turned out! I especially love this shot of the kids:
Marc's parents live right by a nature preserve, so we hopped over there to try and get some pictures by this old barn. The weather didn't cooperate, and started pouring rain right after we took this, but we like the "rustic" feeling:
We requested casual pictures, I think this definitely depicts the casual nature of our family:
This is a little more formal, but probably the one we'll put in our family room:
Or this one, I'm not sure yet.
And this is definitely the best picture describing our family!
We had a lot of fun. After all the stress of the outfits, I think they turned out looking pretty good! I can't wait to get these printed and on the wall. Thanks again Bob!
1 comment:
I love the photos! How great. I like the picture with the white background because it lets me focus on faces -- but the other one is wonderful too. Hard to have such a beautiful family. :)
Post a Comment