My dear sweet little baby just got her second ear infection. She's only 10 weeks old!! She's just
way too little for all this ear junk to be going on. She had her first one right before we left for Boise. She just had a really bad cold, there was no fever, but I wanted to make sure she didn't have RSV. Surprise! It's an ear infection. When we went in for her 2 month check up last week, there was fluid in her ears but no infection. Lex is participating in a research study out here and they were out of the vaccine so I just brought her back to have all the shots at the same time as the boys on Monday. They did a checkup just to make sure all was well, and lo and behold BOTH ears have nasty puss in them. She wasn't even fussy! Wasn't running a fever or anything. It just came from left field. We have to come back next week after the antibiotics run their course to see if there's still fluid in the ears or not. If there is still fluid, I'm afraid this little girl is going to get a set of tubes. Speaking of tubes, one of Tyler's fell out. His ear looked clean, so I'm crossing my fingers that he's kind of grown out of his ear problems.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
She's too little!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor thing... I hope she is okay.
Post a Comment