My belly button popped out this week and I've definitely got a baby "hill" shall we say? I can't fit into any pants, can I tell you how frustrating that is!! I think I must have stretched my maternity pants out too much when I was pregnant with the twins because they don't fit, but neither do my regular jeans. I was going through my maternity tops and realized that I have 5 long sleeve shirts that are all the same style, just different colors and about 3 t-shirts. So I splurged a bit and bought some cute shirts to wear around. I'm 15.5 weeks along & feeling MUCH better nowadays! The boys still out eat me for breakfast and dinner, but at least I can eat now. My energy is slowly returning and I think I could live without a nap, but still enjoy the luxury of taking one just because I can. We're anxious to find out the sex of the baby. Our ultrasound appointment is October 16th, it certainly can't come fast enough! We find out after all but 1 of the Mothers of Twins sales are over (boo!). So I joined the West Chester club because their sale is October 17th for members, and I've heard their sale is the biggest and the best in the area so I'll let ya'll know. My mom is coming into town that week so it will be extra exciting to do the ultrasound and then shopping with her.
We're going to move the boys into the playroom hopefully by December. I want to get it all fixed up and painted for them. So I'm excited to decorate it but have no clue where to start with color schemes and what not. It's a huge room so I can get away with bright colors and want to do something like stripes or squares on the wall or something artsy like that. Sometimes it feels like December is still so far away but I know it's going to be here faster than I'm ready for it.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Updates
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Try a bella band! Google it. I used one through my whole second pregnancy and was able to wear a lot of my normal pants throughout the pregnancy.
if I can post a picture, you can too! Come to find out, when Jean was taking the picture he was purposely posing me so that I would look BIGGER!!! Doesn't he know that women want to look SMALLER! seesh!
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!! I know how hard it is to chase around after little people when you don't even have energy to sit on the couch. Nothing like a few new maternity clothes to make you feel good right?! Love the updates.
CUTE!!! When are you due again? Exciting!
Post a Comment