We found a great play-doh recipe and have enjoyed making our own! The kids were so excited about it and love that they each get their own color.
Daddy was gone in Long Beach, California for several days for work training. The kids and I stayed busy by making lots of forts:
We kept the last one up for Daddy to play in when he got home.
These boys love to build! They worked pretty hard on this track/station/whatever they wanted it to be! I was pretty impressed:
Lexi wanted help building her own tower too.
Marc and I (and the kids for that matter) spent Spring Break at the YMCA. Marc was running a youth triathlon camp. I helped coach the swimming every day.
At the end of the week, the kids had their big race. Here they are before their swim. It was really cool to watch them race. I loved seeing their confidence soar as they were able to accomplish something that was hard. It was a great week. We'll do two more camps this summer.
The boys got these Engino blocks for Christmas. I've been waiting a little bit to bring them out.One so they were a little older, and two because its just fun to get "new" stuff sometimes to play with (even though they had already gotten it!) We've made ferris wheels that actually spin around, airplanes, the empire state building, and a few other designs. They've had a lot of fun with them and I think they're a pretty cool toy (very similar to Legos, but different enough).
1 comment:
omgsh! will you share your play-doh recipe. I haven't found one we like..
The fort looks like a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment