Lexi looked especially cute one morning, and was excited to have her picture taken. I can't get enough of this one:Bryce wanted to have his picture taken too. He's starting to look more and more like Marc I think:
What can I say about this one?
We dog sit for my parents every now and then. This is Goldie. She's the nicest, easy going dog that takes cares of our "dog fix" when we're feeling the urge to get another dog. The kids love having her around and she enjoys the kids.
How can you not just want to squeeze these kids? Aw! I just love them so much!
I tried my best not to let them see me taking this picture because I really wanted the genuine moment. Tyler was reading to Lexi and she is just soaking it up. I love when my kids do kind, thoughtful things for each other and really just enjoy being together. It's moments like this that just melt my heart. I love seeing the love that my kids have for each other.
We were sitting around talking after dinner one night and tried not to giggle too much when Lexi was just "ripping" some big ones. Fortunately, we cued in that she was using a cup kind of like a vacuum to make the noises, it was pretty hilarious:
Thursday, October 27, 2011
October Cuteness
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, it's hard not to try to give a computer a squeeze. They are adorable, adorable children. Nice job, Mom.
Post a Comment