We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh Man!

This morning, we rushed out the door to get to the Y on time. On Tuesdays, I drop off the kids in child watch while I swim in my class, then go pick them up and bring them out to the pool while they take swim lessons with their Aunt Codi and their cousins. I went to grab Lexi, and hardly recognized her because she was wearing this lovely outfit:
Apparently she'd blown out of her diaper and since I didn't have a change of clothes in my diaper bag, this was what they had on hand. I think this style is definitely making a come back, what do you think?? lol.

The boys usually wear their swimsuits underneath their clothes on the days they swim too, and somewhere in the chaos of the morning Tyler never put his on, and it didn't make it into the bag of stuff. I felt so bad, he was just bawling his eyes out that we didn't have his suit, and refused to swim in his underwear (I couldn't blame him). So the poor guy just had to sit and watch while his brother and cousins got to swim. Upon returning to the locker room, I discovered I didn't pack a pair of underwear for Bryce to wear...

How do people with more than 3 kids do it??? Honestly! I can't keep on top of it all. I think we're going to have to have a master list every time I leave the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great that as mother's we make it through these kind of things. Now that the day is done you can look back and laugh about it!

Kellie Allred said...

I've heard a lot lot of people say that it never gets any worse after 3 kids. I don't believe it, but I do hope it's true!