- FYI -
We are leaving Cincinnati @ 9:30 a.m. Wednesday for a whirlwind trip out west. We are very excited to see family and friends. Yes the boys are excited too, they can't wait to fly in the big plane vroom. Only Champ seems to be a little down, but he gets to hang with Cinnamon.
Any way, here is a our schedule.
Salt Lake --- Wednesday through Thursday
Provo --- Friday
Lehi --- Saturday morning
Boise --- Sunday through Friday
Cincinnati --- Saturday night
We have tried to let everyone know. If by chance, this is the first you've heard of this, let us know. We'd love to see you.
See many of you soon... US
Monday, October 22, 2007
Vacation Time
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey!! I didn't know you were coming out here! We live in Provo and I'd love to see you and meet your babies! Let me know if you have an extra minute to spare. 801-400-6988. xoxo
I wish we were up there to see guys! Have a great trip!!
Post a Comment