We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Family Virus

Well, it seems everyone in our family has been sick including the computer. Bryce started with the stomach flu and it proceeded to go through our entire family. We are all feeling much much better, but that was the worst that I have ever felt. I couldn't get off the couch, it was just miserable. Our computers have given us such a headache. We bought a new computer in Jan and just a few weeks ago the hard drive crashed. We lost everything-- we weren't able to retrieve anything that was on there. So we've been using the "old" computer to just get by. Well, that got a virus that I was unable to get off without technical support, in the meantime they shut off our internet connection. I've been feeling completely shut off from the the "outside world" shall we say. But the good news is we have our "new" computer back and the internet is up and running again at our house, woo hoo! So we promise to keep things updated :)

1 comment:

*katie said...

So not fun for everyone! I'm glad to hear you're all feeling better. My little guys have colds right now and are all sniffly and runny. Not too bad, but still not fun.