We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Checking In

Every time I sit down to blog, I'm overwhelmed with how far behind I am, how many pictures I want to post (and am usually on the wrong computer) and my need to stay chronologically in order.....it usually results in doing nothing at all, for months. And hence, you're probably never coming back to read this anyway :)

So, the last few months will hopefully be updated......eventually. I just felt like I wanted to check in with the present. It's the middle of April. Currently, Lexi is preparing for her first dance recital in a few weeks. Tyler & Bryce are braving the freezing cold and non-stop wind for their first season of soccer. I am 16 weeks pregnant with baby #4. And we've all got spring fever really bad! Can't wait for warmer temperatures and being able to play outside. We got to go on a fun Spring Break Trip (which happened to fall on my birthday). We are officially a 2 car family again, after going almost 4 years with 1 vehicle. The best part about that was paying for the car with cash and maintaining our debt-free status! I think I could go on for awhile, but I'll refrain. I hope to return to blogging soon. I miss it!

2 comments:

Whitney Blake said...

haha I wondered if were coming back (: I hate that feeling of being overwhelmed by the catch up. I always have it (: Congrats on baby #4 that is so exciting!! I can't wait for all the updates

Jaclyn said...

Congrats again on the baby and for being able to buy your second car with cash! Awesome!