So we've lived in Cincinnati for 4 years now and this past Labor Day was the first time that I've been to Kings Island, which is a huge amusement park with roller coasters, thrill rides, and a great big water park. If you've ever heard of "The Beast" its the Trademark coaster here in Cincinnati--being the longest wooden roller coaster in the world; I think the ride is over 4 minutes long! We were able to spend the day with Marc's family (unfortunately Joe & Nikki were not able to be there & we missed them!) His parents were kind enough to take the grand kids for us while we rode some of the big rides like Firehawk (you lie on your back and literally fly through the air), the Vortex, White Water Canyon and more.
Tyler & Bryce had a blast in kiddie land. They had their first carousel ride, and were even brave enough to go on several rides by themselves.
My favorite moment of the day was when we put them on "Swiper's Sweepers"they go around in an oval and get whipped around the corners. The first corner they went around Tyler fell over behind Bryce, so they stopped the ride and put him back upright. When they started up again, he was right back over on the next corner, but he was laughing so hard they just let him stay there. Bryce has never had a bigger smile on his face! So here's this cart going around with one kid holding on just laughing and all you could see of the other kid was the little legs sticking out. You know they liked a ride when they scream while your trying to get them out of it! We had a GREAT day! Can't wait to do it again next year :)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I'm a rollercoaster fan but my hubby isn't so I'm jealous you guys got to go together :) That is the funniest story about th Swipers Sweepers!! I was laughing so hard. Cute Cute Cute.
Julie, you're so pretty and your boys are getting so big!! They're adorable...maybe someday I'll get to meet them in person. :) Sure miss you...
Post a Comment