We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, July 16, 2007

WELCOME!


Welcome to the Glutz Family Blog. We wanted a way of sharing our family with yours, hopefully it works. We'll try and keep up with this so we can share our wonderful and roudy family with you. Our goal is to post a few times a month. We hope you visit often!


P.S. If we start to slack...get on us.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi guys, I love the blog!!! I am looking forward to seeing more pictures! Love, Allreds

Teresa Strum said...

Julie and Marc, what a cute blog! I love to see pictures of you guys. Hope that you are doing well and that you are having a wonderful summer.
-Teresa

Cranberryfries said...

I'm so excited you are blogging! Cute cute family! I just realized that my little boy Tyce kinda has a combo name of your boys names :)